- Transparent Protective Conformal Coating for PC Boards and Electronic Components
- PLASTIC is based on an acrylic resin particularly suitable for the electronic industry
- It forms a shiny, flexible and protective film that is resistant to acids, salt, fungus, corrosive vapors, thermal stress, mechanical abuse, alkalis, alcohols, moisture and tough envirmonmental conditions
- It retains its effectiveness within a wide range of temperatures form -70° C to +120° C
- The lacquer adheres to various materials such as metal, plastic, wood, cardboard, glass etc.
- PLASTIC does not drip and permits soldering through its own layer. PLASTIC contains an UV indicator for quality control.
- PLASTIC meets MIL-1-460580 “Type Acrylic Resin”
- Spray in aerosol can
- Content: 400 ml
- 12 cans in a box
- bigger quantitys by request: 1 litre and 5 litre
According to international regulation, this product is dangerous good (limited quantity). Please contact us for an order: firstname.lastname@example.org.