- For filament winding, laminating, potting, plastic fabrication, metalworking for machine parts and tools, Hardware like hinges, locks etc.
- As dry lubricant for cables, threads, cord, ropes, chains and belts
- Creates superior releases for plastic, elastomer and resins; including acrylics, urethanes, rubber, nylons, epoxies, polycarbonates and polystyrene
- As a dry lubricant, may be used on metal, glass, ceramics, rubber, elastomer, wood, paper and some plastic
- An excellent and economical universal PTFE release agent which contains no ozone depleting substances
- Provides a very uniform coating
- You can follow up the handled materials with painting, bonding or metalizing etc.
- Recommended for applications to 260°C
- Contains no silicones, oils or waxes
- This mold release agent works longer and is non-flammable
- Spray in aerosol can
- Content: 355 ml
- 12 cans in a box
According to international regulation, this product is dangerous good (limited quantity). Please contact us for an order: firstname.lastname@example.org.